Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From the Working Mom's Fast and Easy Family Cookbook
- cooking spray
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small red onion, sliced into thin rings
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle reduced-fat honey mustard dressing
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly coat a 9x13" baking dish with cooking oil spray.
- Arrange chicken breasts in the bottom.
- Spread onion slices over chicken, and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Pour the entire bottle of dressing over all.
- Cover baking dish with foil and bake for 1/2 hour, removing foil during last 10 minutes.