Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
These are great for a change of pace. A back of Box recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 teaspoons prepared dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 lbs pork spareribs, cut 1 rib portions
- Combine teriyaki marinade& sauce, honey, mustard and garlic in large bowl; add spareribs and toss until pieces are thoroughly coated.
- Reserving sauce, remove ribs and place, meaty-side up, in 9- by 13-inch microwave-safe baking dish.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Cover and microwave on medium-high (70%) 14 minutes, rotating dish once.
- Meanwhile, prepare coals for grilling.
- Remove ribs and place on grill 4 to 5 inches from medium-hot coals; brush with reserved sauce.
- Cook ribs 8 to 10 minutes, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining sauce.
- (Or, place ribs on rack of broiler pan; brush with reserved sauce. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat 6 minutes on each side; brush once with remaining sauce).