Recipe by mshivers60
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This casserole is delicious! Serve as an entrée with a green salad for a wonderful dinner. It also transports well for a potluck and is easily doubled.
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 158.51 ml honey mustard dressing
- 4.92 ml seasoning salt
- 566.99 g package Simply Potatoes Red Potato Wedges
- 59.14 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss chicken and 3 tablespoons of salad dressing together. Spread evenly in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Pour remaining dressing into bowl. Stir in seasoned salt. Add potato wedges and toss to evenly coat. Spoon evenly over chicken mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for 15-20 minutes more until potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 5 minutes more. Serves 4.