Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This casserole is delicious! Serve as an entrée with a green salad for a wonderful dinner. It also transports well for a potluck and is easily doubled.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss chicken and 3 tablespoons of salad dressing together. Spread evenly in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Pour remaining dressing into bowl. Stir in seasoned salt. Add potato wedges and toss to evenly coat. Spoon evenly over chicken mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for 15-20 minutes more until potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 5 minutes more. Serves 4.