Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very easy recipe and tastes great.
Make and share this Honey Mustard Prosciutto Chicken Strips recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 12 -16 chicken tenders
- 6 -7 prosciutto, slices cut in half (I used prosciutto that was a little thicker than normal so it would hold its shape)
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Combine honey and mustard.
- Roll chicken in mustard mixture then wrap with prosciutto.
- Cook the tenders in oil about 5 minutes on each side. You may want to secure them with a toothpick so the prosciutto doesn't come off.