Recipe by gailanng
Something like those tasty bags of honey-mustard pretzel chunks found at convenience stores.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons spicy mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 8 cups small pretzels
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F Line two large baking sheets with foil.
- Combine all ingredients except pretzels in a small saucepan; heat over medium heat just until melted, stirring to combine.
- Combine mustard mixture and pretzels in a very large bowl, working in batches if necessary. Toss to coat evenly. Transfer pretzels to prepared baking sheets; arrange in an even layer.
- Bake until golden, about 30 minutes, tossing occasionally. Cool completely and serve. Store in sealed jars or bags.