- 12 cups pretzel sticks (salted)
- 3 tablespoons smooth Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons dried mustard powder
- 4 teaspoons dehydrated garlic powder
- 6 teaspoons onion powder
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 5 tablespoons salted butter
- 5 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a roasting pan, measure the pretzels. Preheat oven to 225.
- In a small saucepan, measure the rest of the ingredients. Don't let it come to a boil.
- Pour mustard mixture over the pretzels, mixing them gently to coat.
- Bake until dry and crunchy again, about an hour, stirring every 15 minute.
- Remove from oven and spread out on wax paper or paper towel to cool.