Prep 7 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a super easy snack that I threw together one night
Make and share this Honey Mustard Pretzel Snack recipe from Food.com.
- In a roasting pan, measure the pretzels. Preheat oven to 225.
- In a small saucepan, measure the rest of the ingredients. Don't let it come to a boil.
- Pour mustard mixture over the pretzels, mixing them gently to coat.
- Bake until dry and crunchy again, about an hour, stirring every 15 minute.
- Remove from oven and spread out on wax paper or paper towel to cool.