1/1 Photo of Honey Mustard Pretzel Chicken Breasts
Zingy, tasty, chicken breasts! These are soooooooo darn good... :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 minced green onion, both white and green part (green onion = scallion)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup crushed pretzel
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Pound/flatten chicken breasts until about 1/4 inch thick - and here's an easy way to pound a chicken breast: put it in a Ziplock bag first, then flatten with the mallet or whatever you're using. It keeps splatters at a minimum. (Flattening the breasts makes them even more tender!).
- 3Combine mustard, mayonnaise, honey, cayenne pepper, garlic, green onion, and salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Set half of mixture aside to be used as dipping sauce.
- 5Coat chicken completely in remaining mustard mixture, and then dredge in pretzel crumbs.
- 6Place coated chicken on baking sheet and bake for about 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- 7Dawn/NYS posted this recipe to Gail's Recipe Swap.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Mustard Pretzel Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.4
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 79.3 mg
- Sodium 1543.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 33.3 g