Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another recipe from Quick Cooking. These are really good. I used Wish-Bone's Honey Dijon Vinaigrette.
- 8 medium red potatoes, cut into wedges (about 2 pounds)
- 1⁄2 cup honey mustard dressing
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook until tender, about 15 minutes; drain.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the warm potatoes, salad dressing, onions and salt if desired; toss gently.
- Serve warm or cold.