Recipe by ~Bekah~
Easy and elegant tasting way to make a tenderloin. From my local paper.
Top Review by Ms B.
Very simple to prepare. The honey mustard mixture wasn't as flavorful as I had hoped, but did keep the pork very moist and juicy. The carrots and potatoes roasted beautifully. A no fuss meal that appears very impressive.
- 1 (8 ounce) package baby carrots
- 12 new potatoes, halved
- 1⁄3 cup honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon season salt
- 12 -16 ounces pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Put carrots and potatoes in a large saucepan, fill with water to cover them, bring to boil and let them boil for just 2 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- Combine honey mustard, oil, garlic pepper and season salt in a bowl.
- Spread half of the mustard mixture on the pork.
- Toss the carrots/potatoes with the other half of the mustard mixture.
- Place pork in roasting pan and spoon the vegetables around it.
- Roast uncovered for 25-35 minutes, or until meat thermometers reads 160 degrees, stirring the vegetables once while cooking.