1/1 Photo of Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin
Easy and elegant tasting way to make a tenderloin. From my local paper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425F.
- 2Put carrots and potatoes in a large saucepan, fill with water to cover them, bring to boil and let them boil for just 2 minutes.
- 3Drain and set aside.
- 4Combine honey mustard, oil, garlic pepper and season salt in a bowl.
- 5Spread half of the mustard mixture on the pork.
- 6Toss the carrots/potatoes with the other half of the mustard mixture.
- 7Place pork in roasting pan and spoon the vegetables around it.
- 8Roast uncovered for 25-35 minutes, or until meat thermometers reads 160 degrees, stirring the vegetables once while cooking.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (684 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 615.6
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 55.2 mg
- Sodium 298.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.0 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 28.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic pepper seasoning