Easy and elegant tasting way to make a tenderloin. From my local paper.
Make and share this Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Put carrots and potatoes in a large saucepan, fill with water to cover them, bring to boil and let them boil for just 2 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- Combine honey mustard, oil, garlic pepper and season salt in a bowl.
- Spread half of the mustard mixture on the pork.
- Toss the carrots/potatoes with the other half of the mustard mixture.
- Place pork in roasting pan and spoon the vegetables around it.
- Roast uncovered for 25-35 minutes, or until meat thermometers reads 160 degrees, stirring the vegetables once while cooking.
Very simple to prepare. The honey mustard mixture wasn't as flavorful as I had hoped, but did keep the pork very moist and juicy. The carrots and potatoes roasted beautifully. A no fuss meal that appears very impressive.
very easy to prepare. I did have to cook it a bit longer than the 35 minutes. the pork stayed very tender. this is a keeper!
I love this recipe. The prok has a wonderful flavor as do the potatoes and carrots. Yummy and moist!