Prep 24 hrs
Cook 1 hr
Very moist and delicious
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 teaspoons chicken flavor instant bouillon
- 2 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloin
- In large plastic ziploc bag, combine all ingredients, except the tenderloins; add tenderloins, secure bag and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Remove tendorloins from the bag and place on foil lined shallow baking pan.
- Pour remaining marinade in small saucepan and simmer.
- Bake pork tenderloins in oven for 1 hour basting frequently with marinade.
This was a big hit! I forwarded this recipe to my extended family and it was a hit with them also! Very moist and great flavor!!
Although this turned out very moist, I didn't care for the flavor. Not sure why, thought it was a sure hit as I like all the ingredients. Didn't change a single thing, other then to half it as I just used one tenderloin. Thank you for sharing.
I didn't have tenderloin, but had gourmet pork chops (boned and excess fat removed). I let the chops marinade about 4 hours, and they were delicious grilled. Will definitely be trying on tenderloin, nice subtle flavours that weren't overpowering with the pork. Thanks. Can't believe it has taken so long someone to review this.