Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is so simple yet tasty.
- 1 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- Heat oven to 425.
- Line baking sheet with foil; place pork in pan.
- In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; brush over pork tenderloin.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until pork has slight blush of pink in center and meat thermometer inserted reads 160.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut diagonally into slices.
So easy and sooo tasty! I am trying to figure out how to keep more of the basting sauce on the meat instead of it running off the meat and burning onto the parchment paper. Otherwise, a terrific dish that will be repeated many times!