Recipe by Crafty Lady 13
A quick and easy main-dish entree flavored with honey and spicy brown mustard. Pounding the boneless chops tenderizes them and makes them cook quickly. From Taste of Home's The Busy Family Cookbook.
Top Review by Jen T
I made this while at my DD#3's home and we all agreed it was a 5* recipe :) Very easy to make especially as I used pork schnzitels. :) I also think this would work well with chicken. A real keeper for us. Made for Aus/NZ swap November 2009
- 4 butterflied boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄3 cup crushed butter flavored cracker
- 1⁄3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten pork to 1/8-inch thickness. In a small bowl, combine honey and mustard; brush over both sides of pork. In a shallow bowl, combine cracker and bread crumbs; add pork and turn to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook pork over medium heat in oil and butter for 2 - 3 minutes on each side or until crisp and juices run clear.