Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
a great roast for company, or a weekend dinner.
Make and share this Honey Mustard Pork Roast With Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 red sweet bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 yellow onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons sweet an tangy honey mustard
- 1 (2 -2 1/2 lb) pork loin roast
- Combine bell peppers, and onion in a 4-6 quart slow cooker.
- Rub honey mustard liberally over pork loin with most of honey mustard on top of roast.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours, and place roast on a serving platter.
- Spoon bell peppers, onions, and pan juices in a small serving bowl and spoon over slices of roast to serve.
This was so easy to prepare, & we thoroughly enjoyed the taste, but then I'm a big fan of honey mustard! There were only the 2 of us, so I cut the roast in half so that I could take half out when we were ready to eat, along with some of the juice & the veggies! Then I let the remaining half cook a little over another hour to have it tender enough to shred & freeze! It'll be used in another recipe later next month! Another great pork recipe that I can keep on file! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]