Recipe by paulwlu
This is a great recipe to put into the slow cooker and forget about for a while. Good use for pork roasts that you buy on sale and put away in the freezer. I made this one up myself as I've found that almost everything can be cooked with a honey mustard sauce.
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 1 pork roast, loin approx 2 lbs. (preferably sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup yellow mustard
- other spices (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cube the potatoes and slice the onion.
- Add potatoes and onion to the slow cooker.
- Lay pork roast/loin on top of the potatoes and onions in the slow cooker.
- Combine honey and mustard in a bowl and stir until mixed.
- Pour the honey mixture on top of the pork in the slow cooker.
- Add additional spices to taste (I usually use Ms. Dash, garlic spice).
- Cook in slow cooker on high heat for approximately 2 hours or until the potatoes are soft when poked with a fork.
- Additional cooking time may be needed if the pork roast/loin is not sliced.