Based on a recipe from the January/February 2011 issue of WeightWatchers magazine. 1 pork chop serving contain 165 calories, 5 grams total fat, 2 grams saturated fat, 0 grams trans fat, 59 mg cholesterol, 546 mg sodium, 9 grams total carbs, 5 grams total sugar, 0 gram fiber, 19 g protein, 17 mg calcium. Preparation time doesn’t include the 4 hours marinating time.
- Whisk together marinade ingredients in small bowl or cup: mustard, honey, vinegar, and pepper.
- Transfer marinade to large zip lock plastic bag and add pork. Squeeze out air and seal bag. Coat pork completely with marinade by turning bag several times.
- Chill pork in marinade 4 hours or overnight, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat broiler. Spray broiler rack with nonstick spray.
- Remove chops from bag and discard marinade. Place chops on broiler rack and broil 5 inches from heat until browned and cooked through, about 6 minutes per side.