Based on a recipe from the January/February 2011 issue of WeightWatchers magazine. 1 pork chop serving contain 165 calories, 5 grams total fat, 2 grams saturated fat, 0 grams trans fat, 59 mg cholesterol, 546 mg sodium, 9 grams total carbs, 5 grams total sugar, 0 gram fiber, 19 g protein, 17 mg calcium. Preparation time doesn’t include the 4 hours marinating time.
- Whisk together marinade ingredients in small bowl or cup: mustard, honey, vinegar, and pepper.
- Transfer marinade to large zip lock plastic bag and add pork. Squeeze out air and seal bag. Coat pork completely with marinade by turning bag several times.
- Chill pork in marinade 4 hours or overnight, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat broiler. Spray broiler rack with nonstick spray.
- Remove chops from bag and discard marinade. Place chops on broiler rack and broil 5 inches from heat until browned and cooked through, about 6 minutes per side.
I made these tonight. Stuck to the recipe. Super easy and the whole family said it was a "keeper". Thanks because that doesn't happen very often!
Made exactly as posted and ended up with very tender and delicious chops. This was so easy and will be made again. Thanks for sharing mersaydees. Made for Pick A Chef Spring 2011.