Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A family favorite, this yummy 8 ingredient recipe is also low carb!
- 4 boneless pork loin chops
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- Season pork chops on both sides with garlic powder salt & pepper.
- Heat a heavy, deep skillet over medium high heat. Add olive oil & sear chops on both sides till browned, turning only once. Remove to a platter.
- Carefully add wine to pan drippings and stir, scraping up any browned bits for 2 minute till reduced by half. Add broth, mustard and honey. Whisk to combine & continue cooking over medium heat about 2 minute Whisk in cream and cook till thickened, about 2 more minutes. Return chiops to skillet till thickened, about 2 more minutes. Return chops to skillet along with drippings. Turn to coat and heat. Serve immediately.