1/1 Photo of Honey Mustard Pork Chops
Another super duper recipe from ALSKANN in the Cookbook Swap fall 2008. This is from the Busy Woman's Slow Cooker recipe Book. I have read this like a novel and have 2 recipes giong right now. IT DOES NOT GET ANY EASIER THAN THIS! and the aroma! aaahhhh cooking time includes crock time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bwl cmbine coup, wine, honey-mustard, minced garlic, little salt and mix well.
- 2place pork chops, sprinkled with a bit of pepper, in a sprayed 5 qt (5L) crockpot and spoon mixture over chops.
- 3cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- 4to serve- lift from crockpot, stir sauce to mix well and serve with chops.
- 5I am serving over egg noodles.
- 6optonal: to serve with potatoes- cut up into quarters-3 potatoes and place in slow cooker before adding pork chops. mmmmmm.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Mustard Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.6
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 781.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 42.5 g