Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Succulent pork done in under an hour.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk honey, mustard, sugar, savory and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Brush pork with mixture, covering well.
- Roast pork for 25-30 minutes until an instant-read thermometer registers 160 degrees.
Such an easy recipe for pork tenderloin! The flavor was lovely and the pork nice and tender. Thank you so much!
I used Brownwood Farms Kream Mustard and it was fabulous...
This pork was very tender and tasty. I thought that it would have been too sweet, but it wasn't. Made for ABC in Ne Kid s on the Block.