Honey Mustard Plaintain & Chicken Salad (Paleo)
- Place a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil and minced garlic.
- Once garlic has become fragrant, add the diced plantains to the hot pan and cook on all sides until the become slightly crispy and light brown.
- Then add your cooked and shredded chicken to the pan to crisp up.
- Season chicken and plantains with garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and salt and pepper.
- Once plantains and chicken are crispy, remove from heat.
- Dice up red onion and celery, place in a large bowl along with the dijon mustard and raw honey, then mix in the plantain and chicken.
- Add a bit more salt and pepper as needed.