Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
We love anything honey-mustard. This is great way to prepare chicken thighs. Needs to marinate for 2 hours.
Top Review by MrsM1021
We all (including the kids!) loved this recipe. I did modify my seasoning to just salt, pepper and garlic powder because we're not huge fans of curry. I will make this again for sure!
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3⁄4 cup honey, divided
- 3⁄4 cup Dijon mustard, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken thighs in a shallow dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, black pepper, cayenne, and dried thyme; sprinkle evenly over the chicken thighs.
- In another bowl, add 1/2 cup honey, 1/2 cup mustard, and garlic; stir to combine; pour mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Take chicken out of marinade and discard marinade.
- Dredge chicken in pecans then place chicken on a lightly greased rack in a foil lined broiler pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes or until chicken is done.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining honey, the remaining mustard, and the curry.
- Serve the sauce with the chicken.