1 hr 5 mins
We love anything honey-mustard. This is great way to prepare chicken thighs. Needs to marinate for 2 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken thighs in a shallow dish.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the salt, black pepper, cayenne, and dried thyme; sprinkle evenly over the chicken thighs.
- 3In another bowl, add 1/2 cup honey, 1/2 cup mustard, and garlic; stir to combine; pour mixture over the chicken.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 5Take chicken out of marinade and discard marinade.
- 6Dredge chicken in pecans then place chicken on a lightly greased rack in a foil lined broiler pan.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 8In a small bowl, combine the remaining honey, the remaining mustard, and the curry.
- 9Serve the sauce with the chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Mustard Pecan Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 582.0
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 1233.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 53.7 g
- Protein 32.0 g