Recipe by Bill Hilbrich
This is a one dish meal that will work with ham or chicken, and can be expanded. Broccoli could also be used. Cooking is a creative sport.
Top Review by flower7
This was really easy and tasty. I used some leftover shredded chicken and small shell pasta with a mixture of mustards. The dressing was pretty sweet but nice. Thanks for the recipe!
- 1 cup dry pasta (I like spiral)
- 1 cup cooked ham, diced (OR cooked chicken)
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomato
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons mustard (not the bright yellow stuff)
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta in 2 quarts of salted boiling water until done to taste (for me, 8 minutes is right).
- While pasta is cooking, add mustard, honey, vinegar, pepper, and garlic to the bottom of a serving dish.
- Add hot drained cooked pasta, ham, and tomatoes to the dish and toss until coated by the dressing.
- Top with cheddar cheese.