Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This makes a great side dish to a main or bulks up a salad in summer time. From the BBC
Make and share this Honey Mustard New Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 700 g new potatoes
- 3 small red onions, cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon clear honey
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 200°C
- Bash the potatoes with a rolling pin to crack them slightly - this helps them absorb flavour.
- Put the potatoes and onion in a baking tray.
- Mix the oil, honey, mustard and thyme together and pour over the potatoes and onions. Toss to coat.
- Season if desired and cook for 30 minutes.
- Add the sliced garlic and cook for a further 15 mins or until potatoes are tender.