Recipe by Mrs. Cookie
These are definitely a must try!
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
Great flavor! I used thick-cut boneless chops but otherwise followed the recipe. I used the squeeze bottle of honey and drizzled it on the kabobs before each flip and also after they were plated and it gave it a nice sweet flavor. Will be making these again! Made for 2012 Spring PAC.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lbs pork ribs, cut into chunks (cut off excess fat)
- 4 large nectarines
- 1⁄2 cup honey
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl mix the first six ingredients and stir in pork pieces.
- Marinate at least 1 hour, longer if possible.
- Cut each nectarine into six wedges. Alternate the nectarine and pork onto a skewer. Place kabobs on a pre heated grill and cook until browned. While cooking, baste the kabobs generously with honey.