Recipe by shawnajean
Got this recipe from allrecipes.com That is sounded good.
Top Review by mommyluvs2cook
This recipe is delicious, but I had to deduct the star, because 10 minutes is not anywhere near long enough to get that bacon cooked. I precooked my bacon until crisp then added it to the chicken, topped with cheese and baked the 10 minutes. Perfect!!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup prepared mustard
- lemon pepper
- 4 slices bacon, cut in half
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place the chicken breast halves in a baking dish, and drizzle evenly with honey and mustard. Sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- Bake chicken 25 minutes in the preheated oven. Top each breast half with 2 bacon slice halves, and sprinkle evenly with cheese. Continue baking 10 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear, bacon is crisp, and cheese is bubbly.