1/5 Photos of Honey Mustard Marinated Pork Loin
1 hr 10 mins
I created this dish for my husband, who doesn't particularly care for honey-mustard flavoring, and he actually loved it. In my opinion, it's just sweet enough with a bit of kick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the pork loin in a gallon-size zip lock bag.
- 2Pour honey mustard dressing into the bag and add the remaining ingredients.
- 3Seal the bag, releasing as much air as possible from the bag before tightly sealing.
- 4With your hands, thoroughly combine the ingredients by squishing and tossing the pork loin within the bag.
- 5Marinate in the refrigerator for two hours (or up to 12 hours), squishing and turning the bag occasionally.
- 6Place the pork loin in a roasting pan and pour the marinade ingredients over the meat.
- 7Roast in a 350 F oven for one hour or until juices run clear or meat thermometer reaches 170°F.
- 8While roasting, occasionally baste the meat with the marinade liquid.
- 9Slice, serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Mustard Marinated Pork Loin
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.8
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 136.0 mg
- Sodium 387.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 45.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
honey mustard dressing