Recipe by MarthaStewartWanabe
I created this dish for my husband, who doesn't particularly care for honey-mustard flavoring, and he actually loved it. In my opinion, it's just sweet enough with a bit of kick.
Top Review by The Flying Chef
Absolutely wonderful!! This is one of the best pork recipes I have had in a while. I can not buy honey mustard here so I made my own. The flavour that comes through is awesome. The whole family just raved, the pork came out so juicy and tender and absolutely perfectly cooked. I served mine over parsnip mash and fresh vegetables done in garlic butter, it was perfect. This is a winner through and through MarthaStewartWanabe. Huge thumbs up from my family and one that will be frequenting our table often.
- 1 lb pork loin
- 1 cup honey mustard dressing
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the pork loin in a gallon-size zip lock bag.
- Pour honey mustard dressing into the bag and add the remaining ingredients.
- Seal the bag, releasing as much air as possible from the bag before tightly sealing.
- With your hands, thoroughly combine the ingredients by squishing and tossing the pork loin within the bag.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for two hours (or up to 12 hours), squishing and turning the bag occasionally.
- Place the pork loin in a roasting pan and pour the marinade ingredients over the meat.
- Roast in a 350 F oven for one hour or until juices run clear or meat thermometer reaches 170°F.
- While roasting, occasionally baste the meat with the marinade liquid.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!