Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A recipe from the Front Porch Restaurant in Ocracoke, NC.
- 1⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 8 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons clarified butter
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- Combine Worcestershire sauce, bay leaf, thyme, rosemary, garlic and oil.
- Add chicken and marinate overnight in a 9x13.
- In a bowl, mix together mustard, honey and sour cream.
- Add clarified butter.
- Glaze chicken (without draining).
- Bake 30-45 minutes until brown at 375°F.
- Serve over rice.
Absolutely delicious!!!! It was tender and moist. The flavor was terrific. My nephew and co-workers enjoyed it tremendously. Easy to put together.I will be making this again.