Recipe by lazyme
From "Meals Made Easy with Grey Poupon", this sounds easy and good.
Top Review by JPsBarbie
Outstanding! This was a total hit with the family! I did not have honey mustard so I used French's Spicey Brown Mustard and about 2 T of honey to mix with the chicken broth. It went together super quick and the only complaints were that they would have liked the potatoes to brown a bit more and that I didn't make a double batch. I have already put it on the menu for next week.
- 3⁄4 cup white wine or 3⁄4 cup beer or 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄3 cup honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 lb kielbasa, 1-inch pieces
- 4 medium potatoes, 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 large onion, sliced
- parsley, garnishment
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine wine, beer or chicken broth, mustard and brown sugar.
- In large roasting pan, combine kielbasa, potatoes, onion and mustard mixture.
- Toss to coat well.
- Bake at 400 for 40-50 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with parsley.