Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
- 1 (9 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves peeled garlic, put through press
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Microwave the chicken, covered, for 2 1/2 minutes on high.
- Pat dry.
- Mix remaining ingredients and brush on both sides of chicken.
- Grill 5 minutes on each side or until done, brushing on more honey-mustard mixture if desired.
Micowave to cook from the inside, then Grill for the Taste/Crust. What a fantastic concept for the marinaids and sauces that tend to burn. I love the Honey Mustard which is usually burned onto the grillpan by the time the bird is done.