Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
I discovered this recipe last summer and used it a lot for our garden green beans. Very different and we thought it was wonderful. Adapted from Moosewood.
Top Review by PianoCook
Very tasty addition to our veggie tonight! This added so much flavor to the beans, and really all blended very well together. I quite enjoyed the tang of this recipe and look forward to making again! Made for Secret Ingredient Tag May '09.
- 1 lb fresh green beans, steamed or blanched
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the drained steamed or blanched green beans in a mixing bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, add the lemon juice, oil, honey, and mustard; whisk until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the beans and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot, cold, or at room temperature.