1/1 Photo of Honey Mustard Green Beans Vinaigrette
I discovered this recipe last summer and used it a lot for our garden green beans. Very different and we thought it was wonderful. Adapted from Moosewood.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the drained steamed or blanched green beans in a mixing bowl.
- 2In a smaller bowl, add the lemon juice, oil, honey, and mustard; whisk until smooth.
- 3Pour the mixture over the beans and toss to coat.
- 4Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Serve hot, cold, or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Mustard Green Beans Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.0
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 91.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 2.4 g