Recipe by Timothy H.
The sweetness of the honey and the acidity of the vinegar and mustard were perfect
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 lb salmon fillet, with skin
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill.
- In a bowl, combine honey, mustard, garlic and vinegar. Spread evenly on top of salmon (if you have extra, lightly cover the sides, too).
- Place salmon skin side down on grill and cook for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until just cooked through. Check frequently for flare ups. Also, do not turn the fish over, as the honey could cause flare-ups.