Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From TOH--instead of honey (which tastes good with carrots but is too sweet, IMHO), this recipe uses honey-mustard. I haven't made it yet, but I plan to try it soon.
- 1 (16 ounce) package baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill weed or 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoons butter
- additional sprigs fresh dill weed (to garnish) (optional)
- Place 1" water in a large saucepan and add carrots. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15-20 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain.
- Add mustard, dill, and butter to carrots. Stir until butter is melted. Garnish with sprigs of dill, if desired.
So easy and quite tasty too! A little sweet and tart, just the way I like it! Thanks!