- 1 (16 ounce) package baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill weed or 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoons butter
- additional sprigs fresh dill weed (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 1" water in a large saucepan and add carrots. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15-20 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain.
- Add mustard, dill, and butter to carrots. Stir until butter is melted. Garnish with sprigs of dill, if desired.