Recipe by Karen=^..^=
My 12 year old daughter told me that I should post this as a recipe...I don't know if it really qualifies as a recipe, but it is good and it is a time and money saver :)
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard (that little bit at the bottom of the squeeze bottle that just sits there because someone opens a new)
- 2 tablespoons honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Whenever there is a little bit left at the bottom of the squeeze bottle of your Spicy Brown Mustard (Gulden's), add approximately the same amount of honey to the bottle and shake.
- Use this to squirt glaze on a baked ham during the last half hour of baking, it's easier than using a brush and there is no clean up of a bowl and spoon!
- Oh, and it's also pretty darn good!
- OR just use as honey mustard on anything you like.
- Store in refrigerator (after marking the bottle in some way to let you and everyone else know it is no longer plain mustard, not that anyone but you would go for the mostly empty bottle anyway, right?).