Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A lovely light salad great for two as a light meal or four as an appetizer.
- 1 large skinless chicken breast, sliced into strips
- 2 tablespoons clear honey
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 5 ounces goat cheese
- 4 ounces pine nuts, toasted
- balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Mix together the honey and grain mustard in a bowl, add the skinless, sliced chicken strips and make sure the chicken is well coated.
- Place the chicken strips in a hot char-grill pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Mix together one part balsamic vinegar, with 2 parts olive oil and some salt and pepper, dress the arugula leaves with the dressing.
- Place the arugula in the centre of the plate.
- Stack the chicken strips on top of the salad leaves, crumble the goat cheese over the top and sprinkle with toasted pine nuts.
- Drizzle some honey around the outside of the salad and serve.