A lovely light salad great for two as a light meal or four as an appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the honey and grain mustard in a bowl, add the skinless, sliced chicken strips and make sure the chicken is well coated.
- 2Place the chicken strips in a hot char-grill pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- 3Mix together one part balsamic vinegar, with 2 parts olive oil and some salt and pepper, dress the arugula leaves with the dressing.
- 4Place the arugula in the centre of the plate.
- 5Stack the chicken strips on top of the salad leaves, crumble the goat cheese over the top and sprinkle with toasted pine nuts.
- 6Drizzle some honey around the outside of the salad and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Mustard Glaze Chicken Salad W. Pine Nuts & Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 771.6
- Calories from Fat 547
- Total Fat 60.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 90.2 mg
- Sodium 461.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 36.9 g