Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A friend served this with BBQ chicken and I loved it so much that he gave me the recipe.
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Bring first 4 ingredients to a boil.
- In a cup combine cornstarch with water until smooth.
- Gradually add to honey mixture and bring to a boil.
- Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Yummy glaze! This was great on our bbq'd chicken tonight. I was worried that the dijon would over power everything, but it didn't. It was the perfect blend of flavours! Thanks for posting!