Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
My kids love chicken drumsticks. This is one of their favorites. From Mr. Food.
Top Review by SavannahStar
I gave it 5 stars, the honey mustard sauce was out of this world. Only thing I would change if I make it again would be to use it with boneless skinless breasts instead of drumsticks, ONLY because we don't like drumsticks much except on the grill. Another reviewer said she might add onions. That might be nice as well. WONDERFUL sauce!
- 1⁄2 cup dijon-style mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup light cream
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 chicken drumsticks (2 lb.)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, add the dijon mustard, dry mustard, honey, and cream; whisk until blended and smooth.
- In a skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat; add the drumsticks.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, turn frequently.
- Lower the heat and pour the honey-mustard mixture over the drumsticks.
- Cover and simmer on low for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve drumsticks with sauce drizzled on top.