Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is absolutely wonderful on any salad. Very easy to make and will keep in a covered jar in the refrigerator for several weeks. The parsley is a nice change. Got this from Best of the Best of Arkansas and altered it a little for our taste. I don't have any idea how many servings you get, but it makes a little over 2 cups of dressing. Cooking time is chill time. Hope you enjoy.
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Not Miracle Whip)
- 4 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 3 sprigs parsley, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Combine all ingredients, except oil.
- Add oil slowly, whisking it constantly.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to let the flavors blend. This dressing just keeps getting better the longer it sits.
YUM!! We all loved this!
this was great however next time I will omit the parsley completely I think that it would have been better without it added also I will reduce the vinegar amount slightly, all in all a tasty mustard, thanks for sharing Nimzie!
5 star for an amazing dressing!I made the quarter of the dressing and get two full servings for my lunches salads. I used less oil and left out the sugar and the salt. Served it over a lettuce and arugula salad and bring it at work for my lunch. One of my co-workers tasted it and she ask for the recipe right away!!! Thanks for sharing Nimz! I also think that the next day it was even tastier! ***update*** Today, after one week that I made this dressing, I had the other half as my lunch with a cabbage salad. Its still, after one week, amazing!!!