1/1 Photo of Honey Mustard Dressing
Texas Barby's Note:
Sweet, with a clean, lightly spiced flavor, this dressing is great on salad, grilled chicken sandwiches, and even a marinade for grilled chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1This dressing is easily made in a blender. Blend together the honey, mustard, and vinegar.
- 2Start with ¼ cup of vinegar. Some brands have a harsher taste than others.
- 3With the blender running on the 2nd or 3rd setting, slowly add the oil until it is completely absorbed and emulsified. A stick blender works well, too.
- 4Add more vinegar, according to your taste. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- 5Blend the dressing one last time before pouring into a container.
- 6Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Shake well before using.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Mustard Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.2
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 59.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar