Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sweet, with a clean, lightly spiced flavor, this dressing is great on salad, grilled chicken sandwiches, and even a marinade for grilled chicken.
- 118.29 ml clover honey
- 59.14-118.29 ml Dijon mustard
- 118.29 ml rice wine vinegar
- 236.59 ml canola oil
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0.59 ml fresh ground black pepper
- This dressing is easily made in a blender. Blend together the honey, mustard, and vinegar.
- Start with ¼ cup of vinegar. Some brands have a harsher taste than others.
- With the blender running on the 2nd or 3rd setting, slowly add the oil until it is completely absorbed and emulsified. A stick blender works well, too.
- Add more vinegar, according to your taste. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Blend the dressing one last time before pouring into a container.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Shake well before using.
This was a good recipe. Would be a great addition to Alice Springs Chicken or any chicken sandwich. Made for Spring PAC 2011.