Prep 30 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Best ever crock pot ribs found somewhere on the web years ago.
- 3 lbs beef short ribs
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce, hickory smoke
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- Place ribs in crock pot.
- In medium bowl, combine mustard, garlic, honey, salt, pepper, and barbecue sauce.
- Pour mixture over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until tender.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Skim any solidified fat from top.
- Remove ribs and heat in microwave or conventional oven.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water, add to sauce.
- Cook and stir in microwave or stovetop until hot and slightly thickened.
- Pour hot sauce over warm ribs.