Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is by Rachael Ray. I have not tried it yet but it seems like a nice summer dinner recipe. I wanted to put it in my cookbook.
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 limes, 1 juiced and 1 cut into 8 wedges
- 8 skinless bone-in chicken thighs
- 2 large baking potatoes (about 12 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine the honey, mustard, oil and lime juice. Add the chicken and let marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the potatoes and enough salted water to cover; bring to a boil. Cook the potatoes for 20 minutes, then drain and let cool slightly. Slice the potatoes lengthwise into 1-inch wedges. Transfer to a bowl and gently toss with the olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high. Add the chicken and potatoes, cover the grill and cook for 10 minutes on each side.
- Serve the chicken with the lime wedges and potatoes. Sprinkle the chives over the potatoes.