1/3 Photos of Honey-Mustard Chicken With Glazed Baby Carrots
1 hr 10 mins
This was a packet dinner I threw together at the last minute. It was very tasty. You can do a zillion things with chicken and this certainly satisfied us! I only made this for two people, but you can add your own personal touch or adjust the ingredients to your own taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350-375°.
- 2Marinate the chicken breast in homemade or prepare Italian dressing for at least 30 min to an hour.
- 3Coat both sides of chicken with salt and pepper, honey and mustard.
- 4Wrap in foil, poking a few holes with a fork on the top to allow steam to escape.
- 5Coat carrots in honey.
- 6Sprinkle with brown sugar, salt, and pepper. Toss to evenly coat.
- 7Wrap securely in foil, poking holes to allow steam to escape.
- 8Bake both chicken and carrots packets, side-by-side for 45 minutes, ovens vary. Note: Slice thickest part of chicken, and if juices run clear, it's done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Mustard Chicken With Glazed Baby Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.9
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 407.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 30.6 g
- Protein 31.8 g