1/1 Photo of Honey Mustard Chicken Wings
1 hr 5 mins
Here's another recipe I found on line while searching for the "Oregano's" (restaurant in Arizona) Italian Gold chicken wings...this one is not even close...but it sure is tasty...hope you enjoy it...=)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Toss the wings with vegetable oil, salt and pepper.
- 4Pour onto prepared baking sheet.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes, flipping them over after 15 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile prepare sauce mixture by putting Dijon mustard, honey, dry mustard powder and garlic powder in a bowl, mix well and set aside.
- 7Drizzle sauce over wings, turn to coast and bake for another 20 to 30 minutes, or until cooked through, turning as needed so they do not stick.
- 8Pour wings into a serving platter and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Mustard Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 654.2
- Calories from Fat 400
- Total Fat 44.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 174.7 mg
- Sodium 402.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 43.1 g