Recipe by teresas
Here's another recipe I found on line while searching for the "Oregano's" (restaurant in Arizona) Italian Gold chicken wings...this one is not even close...but it sure is tasty...hope you enjoy it...=)
- 2 lbs chicken wings (remove the tip and cut at the joint)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Toss the wings with vegetable oil, salt and pepper.
- Pour onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping them over after 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare sauce mixture by putting Dijon mustard, honey, dry mustard powder and garlic powder in a bowl, mix well and set aside.
- Drizzle sauce over wings, turn to coast and bake for another 20 to 30 minutes, or until cooked through, turning as needed so they do not stick.
- Pour wings into a serving platter and enjoy.