Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
The tasty sauce can also be used to glaze other chicken pieces for roasting or grilling.
Make and share this Honey-Mustard Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 158.51 ml horseradish mustard
- 118.29 ml honey
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 14.79 ml Montreal chicken seasoning
- 1360.77 g chicken wings, sections (wing tips removed)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line jellyroll pan with foil; top with baking rack. Combine mustard, honey, butter and seasoning. Transfer 1/2 cup mustard sauce to small bowl to serve with cooked wings; reserve.
- In large bowl, toss wings with 1/2 cup mustard sauce until coated. Arrange wings in single layer on rack in pan. Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn wings over; bake 15 minutes.
- Brush remaining mixture over wings. Bake until glaze is bubbly and chicken is no longer pink near bone, about 3 minutes. Serve with reserved mustard sauce.
We thoroughly enjoyed this delectable chicken wing thank you very much. I could not get horseradish mustard (and must admit to not being a big fan or horseradish) so used Dijon mustard and it worked out perfectly. To be honest I was worried about cooking at such a high temperature with honey in the mix and the wings would burn but they did not and were beautifully moist and flavoursome though mine took an extra 5 minutes to fully cook through but they were large and well the dipping sauce we were all looking for more so would look at upping the sauce (though I did scale the recipe back for 4 serves which 3 of us gobbled up with relish), thank you JackieOhNo!, made for Aussie/Kiwi Recipe Swap #76 May 2013.
Very flavorful wings.
These were very nice wings. I liked the honey and mustard combo.