Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From 365 LowFat
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled
- 4 chicken thighs, skin removed
- 1 lb small red potato, scrubbed
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, mustard, lemon juice, garlic and rosemary.
- Line a shallow baking dish with foil. Arrange chicken in the pan in a single layer.
- Set under broiler. Broil for 10 minutes.
- Brush thighs with about half of honey mustard mixture. Turn chicken over and broil for 10 more minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan of boiling water, cook potatoes until tender in the center, 12-15 minutes. Drain and quarter.
- Arrange chicken on a large platter. Spoon with remaining honey mustard mixture.
- Spoon potatoes around chicken and garnish with parsley.