Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, mustard, lemon juice, garlic and rosemary.
- Line a shallow baking dish with foil. Arrange chicken in the pan in a single layer.
- Set under broiler. Broil for 10 minutes.
- Brush thighs with about half of honey mustard mixture. Turn chicken over and broil for 10 more minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan of boiling water, cook potatoes until tender in the center, 12-15 minutes. Drain and quarter.
- Arrange chicken on a large platter. Spoon with remaining honey mustard mixture.
- Spoon potatoes around chicken and garnish with parsley.