Honey Mustard Chicken Strips
- 2 cups French's French fried onions
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken, cut into 1 1/2 -inch pieces or 1 lb chicken strips
- 1⁄4 cup french's honey mustard or 1⁄4 cup french's honey dijon mustard
- Crush French Fried Onions in plastic bag with hands or rolling pin. Transfer to pie plate or waxed paper.
- DIP chicken in mustard. Coat in onion crumbs; press firmly to adhere. Place chicken on baking sheet.
- BAKE at 400°F for 15 minutes until cooked through. Serve with additional honey mustard.