This is a great way to make tasty chicken strips unfried!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups French's French fried onions
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken, cut into 1 1/2 -inch pieces or 1 lb chicken strips
- 1/4 cup french's honey mustard or 1/4 cup french's honey dijon mustard
- 1Crush French Fried Onions in plastic bag with hands or rolling pin. Transfer to pie plate or waxed paper.
- 2DIP chicken in mustard. Coat in onion crumbs; press firmly to adhere. Place chicken on baking sheet.
- 3BAKE at 400°F for 15 minutes until cooked through. Serve with additional honey mustard.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Mustard Chicken Strips
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.7
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 72.8 mg
- Sodium 266.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 24.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French's French fried onions